Email Validation Service is the process of checking whether an email address is correct, authentic, and deliverable. An email verification tool is in charge of checking these aspects, and that is exactly what it does. The software employs techniques such as syntax checking, disposable address identification, domain check, and others.
What is the process of using an email validation service?
An email validation service runs a series of checks to ensure that email addresses are valid. Mailbox validation, disposable address detection, email address format checks, domain name validation, and other tests are included.
What is the need for it?
Building an email list is always a priority for marketing teams. However, all of those emails may be incorrect. Higher bounce rates will follow if they continue to send emails to incorrect or invalid addresses. Not to mention the possibility that the email address will be flagged as spam by ISPs. As a result, all of their emails will go straight to the spam folders of the recipients, and no one will ever see them. However, if they have an email verifier on their side, there is no need to be concerned. Next, they must integrate an email verifier API into any email-related product or website they are developing. It brings up a lot of possibilities, such as:
- Bounce rates are reduced because email verifiers provide detailed results. They can display undeliverable, inaccurate, role-based addresses, ensuring that their communications reach their intended recipients. With this information, businesses can eliminate unneeded addresses and lower bounce rates.
- They can clean up their email list by using the email API to check for incorrect email addresses. As a result, all they have is a clear list of persons with whom they would like to engage.
- Improve email deliverability – When people know which email addresses on their list are useful, they may send emails just to those people. As a result, the percentage of emails sent to the correct mailbox rises. They may now compare historical and current statistics to observe how email deliverability has improved.
- Reduces costs and saves time – Email storage and sending each one comes at a price in terms of money and time. People understand how difficult it is to compile an email list, maintain it, and send tailored emails to every one of them. They can send emails to only legitimate persons by filtering out emails that aren’t useful or wrong. It helps them save time and money.
- Protects their reputation – As previously said, sending emails to invalid addresses for an extended period may cause ISPs and ESPs to regard them as spam and blacklist their domain. The sender’s reputation suffers as a result. However, by using email verifiers, they can avoid these blunders and continue sending messages to their intended recipients without the chance of their email address being marked as spam. In the end, email verifiers safeguard their sender’s reputation.
Email validation is an evergreen service, and to get the most out of it, they need a clean email list with few or no invalid or spam emails. For enhanced deliverability, integrate any of the above-mentioned verifications with their products.