Has adulting put your dreams on hold? Are you struggling to make ends meet, while financing a small business on the side? This can take a toll on you if you do not have the necessary capital needed to run a venture. In such a scenario, using an EMI Card could prove beneficial if used correctly. For instance, an EMI Card by Bajaj Finserv comes without the hassles of a credit card. The EMI without Credit Card facility from Bajaj Experia portal uses the no cost EMI procedure to make transactions easier for you.
Easy EMIs Without Credit Card
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card has many advantages. The best part about this feature is that it allows you to take out a high pre-approved loan of upto Rs. 4 Lakh. The Bajaj Finserv Instant EMI Card would allow you to take a loan of Rs. 2 Lakh. These kinds of loans are ideal for small business owners who are trying to meet expenses while working for their dream. The repayment tenure is up to the customer. They could choose a repayment tenure of about 3 to 24 months based on their convenience. It offers the ‘EMI without Credit Card’ feature, not to mention it opens a wide range of offers and discounts for you.
The fact that this EMI Card by Bajaj Finserv needs only basic documentation makes the application process easy. This is an approved and legitimate offer by the Bajaj Experia portal. Bajaj Finserv believes in making loans easier to access for their customers. You could close the loan without any foreclosure charges. The EMI Card by Bajaj does not ask you to pay any interest for purchases using the Network Card.
How to Avail Pre-approved Loans with EMI Card
- You could avail pre-approved loans with the EMI Card by Bajaj in both online and offline modes. If you choose the offline mode, you need to visit your nearest Bajaj Finserv branch. They have 294 customer branches spread across India to help you take pre-approved loans, or access any financial scheme. Their headquarters are in Pune and Maharashtra.
- In offline mode, when you visit your nearest official Bajaj Finserv partner store, select the item you want to purchase, opt for in-store financing at the counter, and provide the basic documents to set up your ‘EMI without Credit Card.’
- In online mode, you need to visit their official website. If you meet the eligibility criteria for taking a pre-approved loan using EMI Card by Bajaj, view the offers, upload the essential KYC documents. After you pay for your purchase through any preferred form of payment, the EMI Card would be accessible through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
- The most important step to access your EMI Card Bajaj through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app is to complete the steps of Bajaj Finserv login. You will need to verify some documents and add some basic details to open your official account on the Bajaj Experia portal.
Eligibility Criteria for accessing EMI Network Card
To avail the ‘EMI without Credit Card’ feature using the EMI Network Card:
- You must be between 21 to 60 years of age to access the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- You must be between 23 to 65 years of age to access the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
- You must have a steady source of income and the ability to repay your pre-approved loan.
Documents needed for EMI Network Card
You need to supply the following documents in an offline branch, or upload them online to avail the pre-approved loan feature of the EMI Card.
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Cancelled Cheque
- Signed ECS Mandate
The EMI Card from Bajaj Experia portal uses a pre-approved loan to make it easy to pay bills. This facility helps you to manage your monthly expenses and repay the amount in small amounts monthly. It is ideal for small business holders, as they can leverage the loan amount according to their profits. And, even if things do not work out, the pre-approved loan is a smaller amount which they could repay monthly. You could take a loan of upto 4 lakhs and repay it in installments over 3, 6, , 12, 18, or 24 months as per your convenience.